Sunday- TOday iS a Family Day !! ^.^
A Happy Family Day fOr me~
Feel Happy and Lucky, Appreciate I Have Cute Family Members~ :D
KnOw what? Daddy's hair getting lOnger then my youngest sister
helped him to tied up ! gOsh..My dad's image is destroyed ..>.<
(p/s : this is my elder sista..)
my dad was shy !! he not dare to lOok on the camera~
** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** ***
Bah..let Us move On..Next, we did sUshi~
With black Rice~
BUT, we failed~ >.< The Yakisushi Nori is the Problem..
Aiks~
(abOve-->simple ingredients)
Da Egg~ =)
My elder sista--- she did da 1st sUshi..
* ** *** * ** *** * ** *** * ** *** * ** *** * ** *** * ** *** * ** *** * ** *** * ** ***
----- HEALTH is WEALTH ---
I jUst want All of Us sTay Healthy
Healthy can giVe everything , I Believe On iT
sO, I Pray On This
Edited--lOlz
yOungesT sIsTa
Daddy with his 2 princess ^00^ hoho
Bro wit Carrot--Me wit HOTdOg
cOncLusiOn --> I JusT wanT bE tHis ! LOVE my FAMILY FOREVER~
muacckss~~









No comments:
Post a Comment